Free Shipping On Orders Over $50.00
For free shipping on orders over $50.00, enter the discount code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Not valid on table deliveries.
All orders, excluding tables, will be sent via USPS or UPS Ground. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information. Orders should arrive between 3 – 8 business days after being placed. Rush delivery is available for an additional charge. If overnight or two day shipping is desired, please place your order by 11:00 am EST, to be sure your order can be processed and packed in time. Orders to the US over $50 are eligible for free shipping using the discount code FREESHIPPING at checkout. If free shipping is chosen at checkout, Smash Table Tennis reserves the right to pick the best method to deliver your order.
- Tables can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states and are shipped Monday through Friday via motor freight carriers. Shipments to Canada will be charged a shipping fee of $220.00
- Tables are delivered curbside and the customer or an agent of the customer must be present to receive it.
- Due to size, some trucks may be unable to access certain residential areas. If the required destination may have this problem, please contact Smash Table Tennis prior to placing the order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact Smash Table Tennis if special assistance is required.
- Once the table has been shipped, depending on the carrier, a notification, PRO (tracking number), and local terminal’s phone number will be provided. The customer may be responsible for contacting the local terminal to schedule a delivery time with the freight company, so it is recommended that he/she confirm with Smash Table Tennis.
- If the address for the shipping destination needs to be amended for any reason and the table has already been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to the customer for re-delivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage.
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If the customer suspects damage that is not visible, please note “Subject to Inspection” on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver does not allow this notation, the customer should refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- If the customer or agent of the customer chooses to accept delivery without inspection of the table and finds that the table is damaged after the freight company leaves, neither Smash Table Tennis nor the freight company can be held liable for the damages.
- Once the customer notifies Smash Table Tennis of a shipment rejection and receives confirmation from Smash Table Tennis, a replacement (if available), will be sent within in seven (7) business days.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within one week. The customer may file a claim for damages with the freight company, but Smash Table Tennis is not responsible for these efforts or the outcome.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, the customer is responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD (cash on delivery) and are neither returnable nor exchangeable unless there is written authorization from Smash Table Tennis.